Call Us : (800)1444 000 4040
A burglar alarm system is an electric device that is connected to the house. With the help of sensors, this will detect any movement like opening doors or windows. If there is an illegal entry, this produces loud noise to alert the house members. It also consists of a control panel, which acts as the brain of the burglar alarm system.
How does it work?
1) Senses movement: When a door is closed, it detects the door/window movement via sensors. This Burglar alarms is placed near doors/windows to detect the movement.
2) Alerts Control panel: All the components, including sensors, are connected to the control panel. Information from sensors and other components are sent here. If this gets disturbed, the alarm starts to trigger.
3) The alarm makes a sound: This system is connected to the wall outside of the house. This device makes a sound when someone intrudes. If case burglar comes inside the house, there will be a burglar alarm system inside to alert the house members.
4) The alarm is deactivated: The user can activate or deactivate the alarm system using a numbered code or the control panel. But here, smartphones can also be used to control it.
Advantages of Burglar alarm system:
• Your family will be much safer when you use this system to protect your family, your valuable things, etc., by preventing home invasion.
• Protection from unexpected fires, poisonous gases, and floods.
• Can use in case of emergency.
• Can monitor your home by using a smartphone.
Maintaining of burglar alarm will be smooth. Our team will always be available if there is an issue or at the time of installation. But it has to be checked once a year or twice. We solve all the problems regarding it. The most important thing that matters everywhere in the protection of your family. If a burglar invades your house, you lose valuable things. Not only that, there might be a chance of a life-threatening situation.